Clearest Waters in the Caribbean
Just off the coast of Florida, the Bahamas (made up of 700 islands!) is an ecological oasis waiting to be explored. There are intra-island flights, as well as ferry services and personal yachts available for you to island-hop and enjoy the unique aspects of each island. You’ll surely want to visit Nassau, the nation’s capital, and Paradise Island, which offer a distinct blend of international glamour and tropical paradise. You can relax and take a dip in the ocean, swim with dolphins, visit 18th-century fortresses, and shop. Enjoy haute cuisine at one of the many restaurants and taste a Bahamas specialty — conch — or have your own private chef prepare your favorite meal. And if you’re a night owl, there are an array of nightclubs, bars, and casinos to keep you busy. Whatever you choose to do during your Bahamas villa vacation, your luxury villa rental will provide a picture-perfect setting for it all.
All Bahamas LocationsExuma Cays (9) Royal Island (1) Fowl Cay Resort (6) Grand Isle Resort & Spa (3)
2 Free Airline Tickets
Select Featured Villas
Featuring a garden, and oceanfront views, the stylish two-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath Bahia Mar lux...
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Many carriers fly non-stop into Nassau/Paradise Island, Grand Bahama Island or The Out Islands. There are also 32 entry points for those looking to sail into the islands.
USD is widely accepted. There are very few ATMs available on the Out Islands, so make sure to plan costs accordingly.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Attractions
- Golfers, take note: there are several top courses here, including the Greg Norman-designed Grand Isle Resort and Spa in Great Exuma.
- The shallow, crystal-clear waters allow for excellent snorkeling, kayaking, parasailing, and more watersports. Another popular Bahamas ocean experience: swimming with dolphins!
- Enjoy Xanadu Beach, with a convenient Grand Bahama Island location, including easy access to the town of Freeport.
- For a bit more privacy, take a boat to an Exumas beach like the unspoiled Saddle Cay or Stocking Island, with its undersea saves and coral gardens.
- Visit the famed Straw Market in Nassau is renowned for Bahamian souvenirs.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services
- A private transfer from the airport
- Island hopping on a full-day boat excursion with a captain/guide
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Restaurant reservations
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more