The Ultimate Explorer's Paradise
Caribbean Culture & Natural Beauty
Belize is, simply, one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Only in Belize can you find verdant rainforests teeming with wildlife, the Northern Hemisphere’s largest coral reef system, over 200 miles of gorgeous beaches, and some of the world’s most fascinating Mayan ruins. Ideally situated between the jungles of Central America and the Caribbean Sea, Belize contains a staggering amount of both cultural and ecological diversity. African, Asian, European, Hispanic, Mayan, and Caribbean cultures can all be found in this stunningly gorgeous country, also home to over 500 species of fish and over 570 species of birds.
Nestled in your Belize luxury villa rental, surrounded by turquoise-green seas and lush emerald forests, you’ll understand why locals refer to Belize as “the jewel.” You’ll have a blast hiking, zip lining, kayaking, snorkeling, and diving to your heart’s content – keep your eyes peeled for howler monkeys, iguanas, toucans, turtles, sharks, and sting rays. Our luxury villa rentals in Belize take full advantage of the area’s natural beauty with beachfront locations, freshwater pools, secret gardens, complimentary kayaks, and more.
All Belize LocationsAmbergris Caye (8) Dangriga (1) Belizean Cove Estates (4) Royal Belize (1)
2 Free Airline Tickets
Select Featured Villas
This light and airy vacation villa is furnished with a mix of comfortable imported and locally desig...
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Belize is also well known for its delicious chocolate, coffee, and locally made hot sauces, so make sure to take home a taste of your vacation. Be on the lookout for a bottle of Marie Sharp’s – whether it’s the renowned hot sauces or fresh, all natural jams and jellies, these Belize-made products are the best of the best.
Belize’s high season, from November to late April, coincides with chilly winter temperatures in the U.S. and Canada, making it a perfect warm-weather or holiday escape. If you’re planning your Belize villa rental for this popular travel time, be sure to make your reservation in advance. The off season runs the risk of rain, though typically only brief, afternoon showers.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- The Great Blue Hole, part of the Belize Barrier Reef System, is a circular, underwater sinkhole is an incredible spot for snorkeling and scuba diving. Dive into crystal clear waters to meet several species of fish and small sharks.
- The globally renowned 18-hole Caye Chapel Golf Course is set on its own island, just a few miles off the coast of Belize.
- A visit to Belize wouldn’t be complete without exploring Mayan ruins – climb large stone temples, crawl through excavated tombs and navigate through hidden caves filled with relics of ancient ceremonies.
- Make sure to experience the world-famous Chicken Drop – a gambling game that involves placing bets on a board of 100 numbers, and a chicken who picks them at random (yes, really).
- Attend a festival, such as Carnival or the annual Lobster festival, or check out a local theatre production, which occur primarily in Belize City.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- A car rental or private driver
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- A full-day boat excursion with a captain/guide
- A sunset dinner cruise
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more